Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey
Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey is a 13,491 ft / 4,112 m mountain peak in the Graian Alps in Aosta Valley, Italy , France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Aosta Valley , 8th highest mountain in France and the 23rd highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle), Mont Blanc de Courmayeur, Punta Moore, Pic Luigi Amedeo, Monte Brouillard, and Mont Blanc. Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle) 13,921 ft / 4,243 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Blanc de Courmayeur 15,633 ft / 4,765 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Moore 11,670 ft / 3,557 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pic Luigi Amedeo 14,662 ft / 4,469 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monte Brouillard 13,350 ft / 4,069 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Baretti 13,166 ft / 4,013 m 1 mi / 2 km away