Ahberi is a 844 ft / 257 m mountain peak in Western Sahara. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Western Sahara. The nearest peaks are Ti-n-Fderik, Khneg Dba', Gleib el Hamara, Garet el Kounta, Kediet ej Jill, and Guelb Jdareyat. See the Ahberi map, 3D fly around, and the Ahberi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ahberi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ahberi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ahberi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Ti-n-Fderik 1,648 ft / 502 m 173 mi / 278 km away
- Khneg Dba' 1,948 ft / 594 m 174 mi / 280 km away
- Gleib el Hamara 1,412 ft / 430 m 175 mi / 282 km away
- Garet el Kounta 2,352 ft / 717 m 177 mi / 285 km away
- Kediet ej Jill 3,002 ft / 915 m 178 mi / 287 km away
- Guelb Jdareyat 2,343 ft / 714 m 179 mi / 288 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lysa Hora
- Bridge Point
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley
- Mount Whiteface
- Storm King Mountain