Agri Dagi is a 15,698 ft / 4,785 m mountain peak near Doğubayazıt, Ağrı, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Mount Ararat, Buyukagri Dagi, Kuh-e Ararat-e Bozorg, Kopgel, Mihtepe, and Tekaltidagi Tepe. See the Agri Dagi map, 3D fly around, and the Agri Dagi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Agri Dagi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Agri Dagi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Agri Dagi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Ararat 16,854 ft / 5,137 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Buyukagri Dagi 16,627 ft / 5,068 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Ararat-e Bozorg 13,347 ft / 4,068 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kopgel 11,999 ft / 3,657 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mihtepe 11,977 ft / 3,651 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Tekaltidagi Tepe 5,764 ft / 1,757 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Recent Summits
- Jones Peak
- Black Hill
- Doubletop Mountain
- Jones Peak
- Mount Cilley
- Storm King Mountain
- Buried Mountain