100% Humphreys trail
Agassiz Peak is a 12,356 ft / 3,766 m mountain peak in the San Francisco Peaks in Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Arizona and the 1437th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Fremont Peak, San Francisco Mountain, Humphreys Peak, Doyle Peak, Aubineau Peak, and Rees Peak. See the Agassiz Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Agassiz Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Agassiz Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 2, 2001. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Fremont Peak 11,969 ft / 3,648 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- San Francisco Mountain 12,267 ft / 3,739 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Humphreys Peak 12,633 ft / 3,851 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Doyle Peak 11,460 ft / 3,493 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aubineau Peak 11,817 ft / 3,602 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Rees Peak 11,443 ft / 3,488 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain
- Fletcher Peak