Adams Four is a 5,335 ft / 1,626 m mountain peak in the White Mountains in New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 23115th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Sam Adams, Mount Adams, Mount Quincy Adams, Adams Five, Mount Madison, and Mount Jefferson. See the Adams Four map, 3D fly around, and the Adams Four photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Adams Four SUMMIT LOG
7 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 18, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Adams Four
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Sam Adams 5,489 ft / 1,673 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Adams 5,774 ft / 1,760 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Quincy Adams 5,358 ft / 1,633 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Adams Five 5,217 ft / 1,590 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Madison 5,367 ft / 1,636 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Jefferson 5,712 ft / 1,741 m 2 mi / 3 km away