100% Gulf Side Trail
Adams Five is a 5,217 ft / 1,590 m mountain peak near Bartlett, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 23917th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Sam Adams, Adams Four, Mount Adams, Mount Jefferson, Mount Quincy Adams, and Mount Madison. See the Adams Five map, 3D fly around, and the Adams Five photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Adams Five SUMMIT LOG
8 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 22, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Gulf Side Trail.
Others who’ve summited Adams Five
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Sam Adams 5,489 ft / 1,673 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Adams Four 5,335 ft / 1,626 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Adams 5,774 ft / 1,760 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Jefferson 5,712 ft / 1,741 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Quincy Adams 5,358 ft / 1,633 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Madison 5,367 ft / 1,636 m 2 mi / 3 km away