Abul-De Peak is a 6,063 ft / 1,848 m mountain peak near Spring Valley, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1408th highest mountain in Nevada and the 19167th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lonely Pinion Mountain, East La Madre Peak, Nony Peak, Gottleib Peak, Woody Peak, and Golden Eagle Peak. See the Abul-De Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Abul-De Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Abul-De Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Abul-De Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gottleib Peak 5,835 ft / 1,779 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Woody Peak 5,356 ft / 1,633 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Golden Eagle Peak 3,704 ft / 1,129 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Steep Peak 6,122 ft / 1,866 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Summerlin Peak 5,082 ft / 1,549 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Damsel Peak West 6,977 ft / 2,127 m 4 mi / 6 km away