Wild Horse Mesa
Wild Horse Mesa is a 5,187 ft / 1,581 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2364th highest mountain in California and the 23277th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Columbia Mountain, Mitchell Point, Tortoise Shell Mountain, Twin Buttes, Edgar Peak, and Table Top. See the Wild Horse Mesa map, 3D fly around, and the Wild Horse Mesa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wild Horse Mesa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Wild Horse Mesa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Wild Horse Mesa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Columbia Mountain 5,633 ft / 1,717 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mitchell Point 7,048 ft / 2,148 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Tortoise Shell Mountain 4,600 ft / 1,402 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Twin Buttes 5,591 ft / 1,704 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Edgar Peak 7,162 ft / 2,183 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Table Top 6,181 ft / 1,884 m 7 mi / 12 km away