The Wart is a 5,495 ft / 1,675 m mountain peak near Princeton, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3973rd highest mountain in British Columbia and the 5408th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Culmination Point, Fairweather Hills, Pennask Mountain, Gap Mountain, Mount Nicola, and Mount Hamilton. See the The Wart map, 3D fly around, and the The Wart photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Wart SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Wart summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Wart pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Culmination Point 5,796 ft / 1,767 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Fairweather Hills 3,605 ft / 1,099 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Pennask Mountain 6,032 ft / 1,839 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Gap Mountain 5,948 ft / 1,813 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Mount Nicola 4,507 ft / 1,374 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Mount Hamilton 4,484 ft / 1,367 m 15 mi / 25 km away