The Rowel is a 9,285 ft / 2,830 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 126th highest mountain in Alaska and the 5379th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Spurr, Mount Chichantna, Crater Peak, Mount Nagishlamina, Mount Torbert, and Ch'akajabena Mountain. See the The Rowel map, 3D fly around, and the The Rowel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Rowel SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Rowel summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Rowel pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Spurr 11,070 ft / 3,374 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Chichantna 10,751 ft / 3,277 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Crater Peak 7,365 ft / 2,245 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Nagishlamina 10,771 ft / 3,283 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Torbert 11,411 ft / 3,478 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Ch'akajabena Mountain 7,188 ft / 2,191 m 13 mi / 21 km away