Spencer Peak is a 4,692 ft / 1,430 m mountain peak near Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4697th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 6414th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Border Peak, Canadian Border Peak, American Border Peak, Tomyhoi Peak, Mount McGuire, and Mount Larrabee. See the Spencer Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Spencer Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Spencer Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Spencer Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Spencer Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Border Peak 4,944 ft / 1,507 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Canadian Border Peak 7,516 ft / 2,291 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- American Border Peak 7,992 ft / 2,436 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Tomyhoi Peak 7,293 ft / 2,223 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount McGuire 6,145 ft / 1,873 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Larrabee 7,821 ft / 2,384 m 4 mi / 6 km away