Seven Sisters Peaks
Seven Sisters Peaks is a 3,614 ft / 1,102 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 110th highest mountain in Nunavut and the 7498th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Varsity Mountain, Mount Nukap, Omingmak Mountain, Arrowhead Mountain, McGill Mountain, and Blister Hill. See the Seven Sisters Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Seven Sisters Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Seven Sisters Peaks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Seven Sisters Peaks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Seven Sisters Peaks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Varsity Mountain 3,498 ft / 1,066 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Nukap 4,691 ft / 1,430 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Omingmak Mountain 1,833 ft / 559 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Arrowhead Mountain 5,813 ft / 1,772 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- McGill Mountain 1,097 ft / 334 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Blister Hill 1,003 ft / 306 m 17 mi / 27 km away