Saddle Knoll is a 7,087 ft / 2,160 m mountain peak near Manti, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1073rd highest mountain in Utah and the 12541st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are The Ant Hill, Flat Top, Thousand Lake Mountain, Point Lookout, Cooks Mesa, and Elsies Nipple. See the Saddle Knoll map, 3D fly around, and the Saddle Knoll photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Saddle Knoll SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Saddle Knoll summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Saddle Knoll pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- The Ant Hill 9,298 ft / 2,834 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Flat Top 11,289 ft / 3,441 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Thousand Lake Mountain 11,289 ft / 3,441 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Point Lookout 10,154 ft / 3,095 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cooks Mesa 6,762 ft / 2,061 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Elsies Nipple 8,359 ft / 2,548 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Recent Summits
- Black Mountain
- Mount Flume
- Mount Mataba
- Tremper Mountain
- Slide Mountain
- Balsam Cap
- Mount Liberty
- Ashokan High Point