Red Mountain is a 1,158 ft / 353 m mountain peak near Parker, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3101st highest mountain in Arizona and the 54500th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Giers Mountain, Castle Rock, Monkeys Head, Billy Mack Mountain, The Mesa, and Lion Hill. See the Red Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Red Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Red Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Red Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Red Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Round Mountain 10,882 ft / 3,317 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Flat Top 10,587 ft / 3,227 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Whetstone Mountain 12,516 ft / 3,815 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Carbon Peak 12,073 ft / 3,680 m 7 mi / 10 km away
- Cement Mountain 12,208 ft / 3,721 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Point Lookout 11,227 ft / 3,422 m 7 mi / 11 km away