Qa'mat Abu ash Shaykh
Qa'mat Abu ash Shaykh is a 7,638 ft / 2,328 m mountain peak in Saudi Arabia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Saudi Arabia. The nearest peaks are Jabal A'rab, Jabal Shi'b al Qawm, Jabal Thirba, Qa'am al Hadar, Jabal Sha'ir, and Jabal Shi'r. See the Qa'mat Abu ash Shaykh map, 3D fly around, and the Qa'mat Abu ash Shaykh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qa'mat Abu ash Shaykh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Qa'mat Abu ash Shaykh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Qa'mat Abu ash Shaykh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal A'rab 8,080 ft / 2,463 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Jabal Shi'b al Qawm 8,093 ft / 2,467 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Jabal Thirba 7,300 ft / 2,225 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Qa'am al Hadar 8,198 ft / 2,499 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Jabal Sha'ir 7,979 ft / 2,432 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Jabal Shi'r 8,002 ft / 2,439 m 8 mi / 13 km away