Punta Nordend is a 15,121 ft / 4,609 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel), Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze), Zumsteinspitze, Jaegerhorn, Punta Gnifetti (Signalkuppe), and Punta Gnifetti. Punta Nordend belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Punta Nordend map, 3D fly around, and the Punta Nordend photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta Nordend SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Punta Nordend summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Punta Nordend pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel) 15,151 ft / 4,618 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze) 15,203 ft / 4,634 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Zumsteinspitze 14,970 ft / 4,563 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jaegerhorn 13,025 ft / 3,970 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Gnifetti (Signalkuppe) 14,941 ft / 4,554 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Gnifetti 12,270 ft / 3,740 m 1 mi / 2 km away