Munger Mountain is a 8,294 ft / 2,528 m mountain peak near Hoback, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 764th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 8226th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 6911 ft / 2106 m, Taylor Mountain, Point 8024 ft / 2446 m, Wolf Mountain, Snow King Mountain, and Point 6798 ft / 2072 m. See the Munger Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Munger Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Munger Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Munger Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Munger Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 6911 ft / 2106 m 6,911 ft / 2,106 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Taylor Mountain 8,022 ft / 2,445 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Point 8024 ft / 2446 m 8,025 ft / 2,446 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Wolf Mountain 9,452 ft / 2,881 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Snow King Mountain 8,009 ft / 2,441 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Point 6798 ft / 2072 m 6,798 ft / 2,072 m 9 mi / 14 km away