Mount Versteeg is a 13,470 ft / 4,106 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 74th highest mountain in California and the 385th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Trojan Peak, Mount Tyndall, Mount Williamson, Mount Barnard, Polychrome Peak, and Mount Carl Heller. See the Mount Versteeg map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Versteeg photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Versteeg SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Versteeg summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Versteeg pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Trojan Peak 13,947 ft / 4,251 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Tyndall 14,019 ft / 4,273 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Williamson 14,375 ft / 4,382 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Barnard 13,990 ft / 4,264 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tawny Point 12,191 ft / 3,716 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Junction Peak 13,888 ft / 4,233 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Whitney
- Mount Williamson
- White Mountain Peak
- North Palisade
- Recent Summits
- Lysa Hora
- Bridge Point
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley
- Mount Whiteface
- Storm King Mountain