Mount Oxford is a 6,204 ft / 1,891 m mountain peak near Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Nunavut and the 4343rd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Arrowhead Mountain, Mount Whisler, Fork Mountain, Seven Sisters Peaks, Mount Nukap, and Barbeau Peak. See the Mount Oxford map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Oxford photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Oxford SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Oxford summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Oxford pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Arrowhead Mountain 5,813 ft / 1,772 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Whisler 6,866 ft / 2,093 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Fork Mountain 4,891 ft / 1,491 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Seven Sisters Peaks 3,614 ft / 1,102 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Mount Nukap 4,691 ft / 1,430 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Barbeau Peak 8,583 ft / 2,616 m 25 mi / 41 km away