Mount Gilbert Lewis
Mount Gilbert Lewis is a 11,886 ft / 3,623 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 50th highest mountain in Alaska and the 1783rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Elusive, Mount Valhalla, Mount Thor, Mount Edison, Mount Fafnir, and Mount Witherspoon. See the Mount Gilbert Lewis map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Gilbert Lewis photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Gilbert Lewis SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Gilbert Lewis
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Elusive 11,237 ft / 3,425 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Valhalla 11,752 ft / 3,582 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Thor 11,913 ft / 3,631 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Edison 11,020 ft / 3,359 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Fafnir 10,262 ft / 3,128 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Witherspoon 11,896 ft / 3,626 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Winn Mountain
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Gunsight Notch Peak