Mount Baird is a 10,714 ft / 3,266 m mountain peak in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 28th highest mountain in Yukon and the 94th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Malaspina, Mount Augusta, Mount Bering, Mount Eaton, Mount Jeannette, and Mount Owen. See the Mount Baird map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Baird photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Baird SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Baird summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Baird pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Malaspina 10,624 ft / 3,238 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Augusta 14,070 ft / 4,289 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Bering 10,144 ft / 3,092 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Eaton 9,954 ft / 3,034 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Jeannette 10,649 ft / 3,246 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Owen 7,024 ft / 2,141 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Recent Summits
- Bog Mountain
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain