100% North Ridge
Mount Augusta is a 14,070 ft / 4,289 m mountain peak in the Saint Elias Mountains in Alaska, United States , Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Alaska , 9th highest mountain in Yukon , 10th highest mountain in Canada and the 74th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Baird, Mount Eaton, Mount Malaspina, Mount Bering, Mount Owen, and Mount Jeannette. See the Mount Augusta map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Augusta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Augusta SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 4, 1952. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Baird 10,714 ft / 3,266 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Eaton 9,954 ft / 3,034 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Malaspina 10,624 ft / 3,238 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Bering 10,144 ft / 3,092 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Owen 7,024 ft / 2,141 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Jeannette 10,649 ft / 3,246 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Lukens
- Mount Isolation
- Cima dei Greppi
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Bog Mountain