Monte Ormelune is a 10,755 ft / 3,278 m mountain peak near Tignes, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 103rd highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Punta Ovest, Gran Becca du Mont, Becca di Suessa, Becca du Lac, Pointe du Nantcruet, and Testa del Rutor. See the Monte Ormelune map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Ormelune photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Ormelune SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Ormelune summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Ormelune pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Punta Ovest 10,289 ft / 3,136 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Gran Becca du Mont 10,290 ft / 3,137 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Becca di Suessa 11,220 ft / 3,420 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Becca du Lac 11,142 ft / 3,396 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pointe du Nantcruet 10,410 ft / 3,173 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Testa del Rutor 11,437 ft / 3,486 m 4 mi / 6 km away