Monte Dragone is a 11,004 ft / 3,354 m mountain peak near Valtournenche, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 206th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Punta di Fontanella, Chateau des Dames, Monte Rous, Tour de Creton, Punta Budden, and Becca des Noires. See the Monte Dragone map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Dragone photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Dragone SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Dragone summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Dragone pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Punta di Fontanella 11,102 ft / 3,384 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Chateau des Dames 11,444 ft / 3,488 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monte Rous 10,577 ft / 3,224 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tour de Creton 11,742 ft / 3,579 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Budden 11,909 ft / 3,630 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Becca des Noires 9,757 ft / 2,974 m 2 mi / 3 km away