Mont Louis is a 1,527 ft / 465 m mountain peak in Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 651st highest mountain in Quebec and the 9879th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mont Thomas-Mercier, Mont Saint-Pierre, Belvédère du Docteur-Dubé, Mont Alexis-Ouellet, Mont François-Ouellet, and Montagne du Blond. See the Mont Louis map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Louis photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Louis SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Louis summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Louis pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Thomas-Mercier 1,440 ft / 439 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Saint-Pierre 801 ft / 244 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Belvédère du Docteur-Dubé 652 ft / 199 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mont Alexis-Ouellet 1,036 ft / 316 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mont François-Ouellet 1,518 ft / 463 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Montagne du Blond 1,644 ft / 501 m 5 mi / 8 km away