100% Mont Albert trail
Mont Albert is a 3,786 ft / 1,154 m mountain peak in Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Quebec and the 7422nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Sommet Albert Nord, Mont Marie-Victorin, Mur des Patrouilleurs, Mont Fernand-Seguin, Sommet Albert Sud, and Mont Olivine. See the Mont Albert map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Albert photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Albert SUMMIT LOG
11 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 21, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Mont Albert
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sommet Albert Nord 3,328 ft / 1,014 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Marie-Victorin 2,598 ft / 792 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mur des Patrouilleurs 2,962 ft / 903 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Fernand-Seguin 1,514 ft / 461 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sommet Albert Sud 3,643 ft / 1,110 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Olivine 2,198 ft / 670 m 3 mi / 5 km away