Little Alderbed Mountain
Little Alderbed Mountain is a 2,346 ft / 715 m mountain peak near Dolgeville, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 660th highest mountain in New York and the 40052nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Windfall Mountain, Big Alderbed Mountain, West Creek Mountain, Little Goldmine Hill, Dexter Mountain, and Sugarbush Mountain. See the Little Alderbed Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Little Alderbed Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Alderbed Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Little Alderbed Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Little Alderbed Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Windfall Mountain 2,464 ft / 751 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Big Alderbed Mountain 2,487 ft / 758 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- West Creek Mountain 2,356 ft / 718 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Goldmine Hill 2,201 ft / 671 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Dexter Mountain 2,369 ft / 722 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sugarbush Mountain 2,215 ft / 675 m 3 mi / 5 km away