Liberty Cap is a 6,755 ft / 2,059 m mountain peak near Leavenworth, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 512th highest mountain in Washington and the 14510th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Flower Dome, Helmet Butte, Fortress Mountain, Napeequa peak, Mount Berge, and Chiwawa Mountain. See the Liberty Cap map, 3D fly around, and the Liberty Cap photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Liberty Cap SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Liberty Cap
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Flower Dome 6,312 ft / 1,924 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Helmet Butte 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fortress Mountain 8,760 ft / 2,670 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Napeequa peak 8,073 ft / 2,461 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Berge 7,948 ft / 2,423 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Chiwawa Mountain 8,459 ft / 2,578 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Adams
- Doubletop Mountain
- Slavkovsky Stit
- Morne Seychellois
- Mount Bond
- Elephant Butte
- Belknap Mountain
- Mount Jackson