Langille Peak is a 11,991 ft / 3,655 m mountain peak near West Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 279th highest mountain in California and the 1731st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Giant, Mount Johnson, The Citadel, Mount Gilbert, Mount McDuffie, and Point Wesley. See the Langille Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Langille Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Langille Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Langille Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Langille Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Black Giant 13,330 ft / 4,063 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Johnson 12,871 ft / 3,923 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The Citadel 11,991 ft / 3,655 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Gilbert 13,106 ft / 3,995 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount McDuffie 13,282 ft / 4,048 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point Wesley 13,356 ft / 4,071 m 3 mi / 4 km away