Kuh-e Marq-e Sar
Kuh-e Marq-e Sar is a 10,512 ft / 3,204 m mountain peak near Tehrān, Tehrān, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 90th highest mountain in Tehrān and the 826th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Kafar Rah, Kuh-e Morgh-e Sar, Kuh-e Kasunak, Kuh-e Yownjehzar, Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh, and Yabu Chal. See the Kuh-e Marq-e Sar map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Marq-e Sar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Marq-e Sar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Marq-e Sar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Marq-e Sar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Kafar Rah 11,917 ft / 3,632 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Morgh-e Sar 9,760 ft / 2,975 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Kasunak 11,925 ft / 3,635 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Yownjehzar 11,476 ft / 3,498 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Malek Cheshmeh 10,354 ft / 3,156 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Yabu Chal 11,716 ft / 3,571 m 3 mi / 5 km away