Koh-e Darahchah Bayg
Koh-e Darahchah Bayg is a 18,077 ft / 5,510 m mountain peak near Jarm, Badakhshan, Afghanistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 46th highest mountain in Afghanistan. The nearest peaks are Koh-e Valarkhug, Koh-e Speyar, Koh-e Farakhsang, Koh-e Armazdok, Koh-e Tendosar, and Sayanar. See the Koh-e Darahchah Bayg map, 3D fly around, and the Koh-e Darahchah Bayg photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Koh-e Darahchah Bayg SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Koh-e Darahchah Bayg summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Koh-e Darahchah Bayg pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Koh-e Valarkhug 15,578 ft / 4,748 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Koh-e Speyar 17,428 ft / 5,312 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Koh-e Farakhsang 15,925 ft / 4,854 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Koh-e Armazdok 15,934 ft / 4,857 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Koh-e Tendosar 17,346 ft / 5,287 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sayanar 13,825 ft / 4,214 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Recent Summits
- Little Si
- Mailbox Peak
- Fletcher Peak
- Mount Rowe
- Broad Peak
- Broad Peak
- Kings Peak
- Broadcast Peak