Knockbrinnea is a 2,779 ft / 847 m mountain peak near Killorglin, Kerry, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 53rd highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Beenkeragh, Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones), Carrauntoohil, Skregmore, Caher (East Top), and Caher (West Top). See the Knockbrinnea map, 3D fly around, and the Knockbrinnea photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Knockbrinnea SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Knockbrinnea summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Knockbrinnea pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Beenkeragh 3,314 ft / 1,010 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones) 3,146 ft / 959 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carrauntoohil 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Skregmore 2,789 ft / 850 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Caher (East Top) 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Caher (West Top) 3,199 ft / 975 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones)
- Caher (East Top)
- Caher (West Top)
- Recent Summits
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley