House Park is a 6,693 ft / 2,040 m mountain peak near Moab, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1252nd highest mountain in Utah and the 14877th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are House Park Butte, Boundary Butte, Salt Creek Mesa, Cathedral Butte Northwest, Sweet Alice Hills, and Horse Mountain. See the House Park map, 3D fly around, and the House Park photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
House Park SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to House Park summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add House Park pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- House Park Butte 7,254 ft / 2,211 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Boundary Butte 8,192 ft / 2,497 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Salt Creek Mesa 7,224 ft / 2,202 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cathedral Butte Northwest 7,160 ft / 2,182 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Sweet Alice Hills 8,373 ft / 2,552 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Horse Mountain 9,252 ft / 2,820 m 8 mi / 14 km away