High Rock Mountain
High Rock Mountain is a 889 ft / 271 m mountain peak near Oxford, New Jersey, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 60th highest mountain in New Jersey and the 58628th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Mohepinoke, Danville Mountain, County House Mountain, Oxford Mountain, Mount No More, and Baldpate Mountain. See the High Rock Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the High Rock Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
High Rock Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to High Rock Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add High Rock Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Mohepinoke 1,115 ft / 340 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jenny Jump Mountain #3 1,020 ft / 311 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jenny Jump Mountain #4 1,070 ft / 326 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Danville Mountain 1,122 ft / 342 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- County House Mountain 1,142 ft / 348 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Oxford Mountain 1,000 ft / 305 m 4 mi / 6 km away