Gora Kenis is a 2,064 ft / 629 m mountain peak near Tbilisi, Georgia (general), Georgia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 730th highest mountain in Georgia. The nearest peaks are Gora Lagernaya, Gora Didi-Gora, Gora Kvavobis-Gori, Gora Kgirikobis, Gora Lurdzhisseri, and Gora Devriskeda. See the Gora Kenis map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Kenis photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Kenis SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Kenis summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Kenis pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Lagernaya 2,195 ft / 669 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Didi-Gora 1,676 ft / 511 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Kvavobis-Gori 2,024 ft / 617 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Kgirikobis 2,244 ft / 684 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Lurdzhisseri 2,523 ft / 769 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Devriskeda 2,451 ft / 747 m 4 mi / 7 km away