Golden Horn is a 8,366 ft / 2,550 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 98th highest mountain in Washington and the 7712th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Holliway Mountain, Tower Mountain, Mount Hardy, Azurite Peak, Flagg Mountain, and Cutthroat Peak. Golden Horn belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Golden Horn map, 3D fly around, and the Golden Horn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Golden Horn SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Golden Horn
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Holliway Mountain 7,979 ft / 2,432 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tower Mountain 8,444 ft / 2,574 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Hardy 8,035 ft / 2,449 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Azurite Peak 8,400 ft / 2,560 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Flagg Mountain 7,339 ft / 2,237 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cutthroat Peak 8,050 ft / 2,454 m 5 mi / 9 km away