Galena Peak is a 12,451 ft / 3,795 m mountain peak near Salida, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 800th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1211th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Otto, Bushnell Peak, Table Mountain, Twin Sisters, Hamilton Baldy, and Twin Sisters North. See the Galena Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Galena Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Galena Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Galena Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Otto 12,756 ft / 3,888 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bushnell Peak 13,100 ft / 3,993 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Table Mountain 9,340 ft / 2,847 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Twin Sisters South 12,730 ft / 3,880 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Hamilton Baldy 9,488 ft / 2,892 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Twin Sisters North 13,012 ft / 3,966 m 3 mi / 6 km away