Fountain Peak is a 6,975 ft / 2,126 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1370th highest mountain in California and the 13519th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Edgar Peak, Mitchell Point, Providence Mountain, Wild Horse Mesa, Hidden Hill, and Columbia Mountain. See the Fountain Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Fountain Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Fountain Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Fountain Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Fountain Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Edgar Peak 7,162 ft / 2,183 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mitchell Point 7,048 ft / 2,148 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Providence Mountain 6,611 ft / 2,015 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Wild Horse Mesa 5,187 ft / 1,581 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Hidden Hill 3,802 ft / 1,159 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Columbia Mountain 5,633 ft / 1,717 m 10 mi / 16 km away