Feullard Mountain is a 2,398 ft / 731 m mountain peak near Dolgeville, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 608th highest mountain in New York and the 39661st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Alderbed Mountain, Morehouse Mountain, Dexter Mountain, Signal Mountain, Round Top, and Big Alderbed Mountain. See the Feullard Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Feullard Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Feullard Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Feullard Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Feullard Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Alderbed Mountain 2,346 ft / 715 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Morehouse Mountain 2,625 ft / 800 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Dexter Mountain 2,369 ft / 722 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Signal Mountain 2,818 ft / 859 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Round Top 2,644 ft / 806 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Big Alderbed Mountain 2,487 ft / 758 m 4 mi / 6 km away