Emerald Peak is a 8,422 ft / 2,567 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 86th highest mountain in Washington and the 7625th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Saska Peak, Cardinal Peak, Gopher Mountain, Pinnacle Mountain, Borealis Peak, and Pyramid Mountain. Emerald Peak belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Emerald Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Emerald Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Emerald Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Emerald Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Emerald Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Saska Peak 8,404 ft / 2,562 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cardinal Peak 8,590 ft / 2,618 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gopher Mountain 8,008 ft / 2,441 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pinnacle Mountain 8,400 ft / 2,560 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Borealis Peak 6,581 ft / 2,006 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pyramid Mountain 8,261 ft / 2,518 m 4 mi / 6 km away