Coxcomb Peak is a 13,612 ft / 4,149 m mountain peak near Paonia, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 191st highest mountain in Colorado and the 274th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Redcliff, Heisshorn, Wetterhorn Peak, Matterhorn Peak, Precipice Peak, and Dunsinane. See the Coxcomb Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Coxcomb Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Coxcomb Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Coxcomb Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Coxcomb Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Redcliff 13,628 ft / 4,154 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Point 13206 ft / 4025 m 13,206 ft / 4,025 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Point 13377 ft / 4077 m 13,377 ft / 4,077 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Heisshorn 13,411 ft / 4,088 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fortress Peak 13,241 ft / 4,036 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 13300 ft / 4053 m 13,300 ft / 4,054 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Point 13206 ft / 4025 m
- Point 13377 ft / 4077 m
- Fortress Peak
- Point 13300 ft / 4053 m
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres