Chikamin Peak is a 7,000 ft / 2,134 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 439th highest mountain in Washington and the 13988th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Four Brothers, Lemah Thumb, Huckleberry Mountain, Lemah Mountain, Alaska Mountain, and Burnt Boot Peak. Chikamin Peak belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100, and the Snoqualmie Lodge Peaks peak lists. See the Chikamin Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Chikamin Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chikamin Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Chikamin Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Chikamin Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Four Brothers 6,485 ft / 1,977 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lemah Thumb 6,960 ft / 2,121 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 6,320 ft / 1,926 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lemah Mountain 7,512 ft / 2,290 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Alaska Mountain 5,745 ft / 1,751 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Burnt Boot Peak 6,520 ft / 1,987 m 2 mi / 3 km away