Cerro La Corona
Cerro La Corona is a 12,402 ft / 3,780 m mountain peak near Huixquilucan, México, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in México and the 18th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Huilote, Cerro Juxtepec, Cerro Mateo, Cerro Zempoala, Cerro Cruz, and Cerro Taravilla. See the Cerro La Corona map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro La Corona photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro La Corona SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro La Corona summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro La Corona pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro Huilote 11,881 ft / 3,621 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Juxtepec 9,851 ft / 3,003 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Mateo 12,232 ft / 3,728 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Zempoala 11,765 ft / 3,586 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Cruz 12,195 ft / 3,717 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Taravilla 12,332 ft / 3,759 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pico de Orizaba
- Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl)
- Recent Summits
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley