Celeno Peak is a 13,051 ft / 3,978 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 32nd highest mountain in Alaska and the 722nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ocypete Peak, The Twaharpies, Aello Peak, University Peak, Mount Bona, and Mount Churchill. See the Celeno Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Celeno Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Celeno Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Celeno Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Celeno Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Twaharpies 13,248 ft / 4,038 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ocypete Peak 13,248 ft / 4,038 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aello Peak 14,183 ft / 4,323 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- University Peak 14,470 ft / 4,410 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Bona 16,421 ft / 5,005 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Churchill 15,638 ft / 4,766 m 10 mi / 16 km away