Cathedral Butte is a 7,874 ft / 2,400 m mountain peak near Blanding, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 830th highest mountain in Utah and the 9601st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cathedral Butte Northwest, Salt Creek Mesa, Boundary Butte, Bridger Jack Mesa, Seven Sisters Buttes, and Horse Mountain. See the Cathedral Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Cathedral Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cathedral Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cathedral Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cathedral Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cathedral Butte Northwest 7,160 ft / 2,182 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Salt Creek Mesa 7,224 ft / 2,202 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Boundary Butte 8,192 ft / 2,497 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bridger Jack Mesa 7,300 ft / 2,225 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Seven Sisters Buttes 8,428 ft / 2,569 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Horse Mountain 9,252 ft / 2,820 m 7 mi / 11 km away