Castle Rocks is a 4,570 ft / 1,393 m mountain peak near Torrington, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1700th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 26506th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Tea Kettle Rock, Ninemile Hill, P-F Hill, Spoon Butte, Hill Windmill, and Indian River Hill. See the Castle Rocks map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Rocks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Rocks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Castle Rocks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Castle Rocks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tea Kettle Rock 4,521 ft / 1,378 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Ninemile Hill 4,416 ft / 1,346 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- P-F Hill 4,626 ft / 1,410 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Spoon Butte 5,003 ft / 1,525 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Hill Windmill 4,344 ft / 1,324 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Indian River Hill 4,482 ft / 1,366 m 10 mi / 15 km away