Burni Uningtualang is a 6,713 ft / 2,046 m mountain peak near Langsa, Aceh, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 721st highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Burni Nibung, Burni Belurang, Burni Aturara, Burni Singahmata, Burni Pematang Tamiang, and Bur Atu. See the Burni Uningtualang map, 3D fly around, and the Burni Uningtualang photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burni Uningtualang SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burni Uningtualang summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burni Uningtualang pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Burni Nibung 7,428 ft / 2,264 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Burni Belurang 7,178 ft / 2,188 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Burni Aturara 6,447 ft / 1,965 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Burni Singahmata 5,453 ft / 1,662 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Burni Pematang Tamiang 5,276 ft / 1,608 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Bur Atu 3,806 ft / 1,160 m 5 mi / 8 km away