Boston Peak is a 8,894 ft / 2,711 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 34th highest mountain in Washington and the 6506th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sahale Mountain, Horseshoe Peak, Forbidden Peak, Buckner Mountain, The Triplets, and Booker Mountain. Boston Peak belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Boston Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Boston Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Boston Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Boston Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Boston Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sahale Mountain 8,680 ft / 2,646 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Horseshoe Peak 8,481 ft / 2,585 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Forbidden Peak 8,815 ft / 2,687 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Buckner Mountain 9,112 ft / 2,777 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Triplets 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Booker Mountain 8,280 ft / 2,524 m 3 mi / 5 km away