Barbeau Peak is a 8,583 ft / 2,616 m mountain peak in the British Empire Range in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Nunavut and the 1235th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Whisler, Mount Wiley, Mount Connell, Mount Oxford, Mount Biederbick, and Mount Reeds. Barbeau Peak belongs to the Canadian Province High Points peak list. See the Barbeau Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Barbeau Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Barbeau Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Barbeau Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Barbeau Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Whisler 6,866 ft / 2,093 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Wiley 3,997 ft / 1,218 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Mount Connell 2,252 ft / 686 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Mount Oxford 6,204 ft / 1,891 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Mount Biederbick 3,666 ft / 1,117 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Mount Reeds 5,154 ft / 1,571 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Recent Summits
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley