Anvil Mountain is a 12,296 ft / 3,748 m mountain peak near Telluride, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 909th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1381st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are North Anvil, Ohio Peak, McMillan Peak, Storm Peak, Bear Mountain, and Red Mountain Number 3. See the Anvil Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Anvil Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Anvil Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Anvil Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- North Anvil 12,296 ft / 3,748 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Ohio Peak 12,651 ft / 3,856 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- McMillan Peak 12,805 ft / 3,903 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Storm Peak 13,405 ft / 4,086 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bear Mountain 12,962 ft / 3,951 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Red Mountain Number 3 12,877 ft / 3,925 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lamont Point
- Mugu Peak
- Mount Isolation
- Mount Lukens
- Strawberry Peak
- Buck Mountain
- Mugu Peak
- Saddle Peak